Call NOW before we are booked!
- Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunts 2012 in Missouri from Grand Pass to Mound City.
- Now Booking February 2013 $175 per hunter/ per day
- Fully guided hunt in stalked cornfields with over 1000 decoys in each spread including Avery full body decoys, silo socks, flyers, E-callers
- NO LIMITS, NO PLUGS
- Visit Snow Goose Guides
- Purchase Your Permit!
Top 5 reasons to book your hunt with us this season!
1. All of our hunts take place over Avery & Bigfoot full body goose decoys, 5/8 Avery Snow Goose Shells and Sillo Sock Decoys.
2. We have 10 years of Spring Snow Goose hunting experience and we live here. We know where the geese are and we will do our absolute best to put you on them.
3. We hunt all day and are in the most predominant flyway in the United States.
4. 1000’s of geese killed in the past 10 year.
5. We want you to have the best hunting experience as possible. Your success is our business!
The Missouri Conservation Action Season opens February 1, 2012 We have some openings for the beginning of the season.
Now Offering Limited Hunts from a pit blind. Due to the demand of clients we will offer a few premier hunts from a pit blind. (NO LAYOUTS or GROUND BLINDS), minimum of 3 hunters /maximum of 6 hunters. $200 per hunter / per day