Conservation Order Regulations
• Hunters may use electronic callers.
• Hunters may use unplugged shotguns.
• Shooting hours are extended to one-half hour past sunset.
• There is no bag limit.
• Hunters must possess a valid conservation order license from Missouri.
• Hunters must obey all instructions from guide while in the field hunting.
• Shooting hours during the Snow, Blue and Ross Goose Conservation Order are one-half (1/2) hour before sunrise (local time) until one-half (1/2) hour after sunset (local time).
• Please check the Missouri Department of Conservation for complete rules and regulations.