Permit Requirement for Light-Goose Conservation Order
During the Conservation Order, Feb. 1–April 30, residents and nonresidents age 16 and older only need a Conservation Order Permit to chase, pursue and take snow, blue and Ross’s geese. This permit costs $5 for residents and $40 for nonresidents. Hunters with either a Resident Lifetime Conservation Partner Permit or a Resident Lifetime Small Game Hunting Permit do not need to purchase a Conservation Order Permit to hunt light geese during the Conservation Order.
Hunters 15 years old and younger do not need a Conservation Order Permit, but must possess a valid hunter-education certificate card or hunt in the immediate presence of a properly licensed adult 18 years old or older who is hunter-education certified or was born before January 1, 1967.
Note: A Missouri small game hunting permit, Missouri Migratory Bird Hunting Permit and Federal Duck Stamp are not required during the Conservation Order.
To Join or schedule a Visit Please Call 855-473-2875 or visit www.squawcreekhuntclub.com
Limited to 5 Memberships
The Squaw Creek Hunt Club headquarters is located less than one mile west of the Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge near Mound City, Missouri and offers the following amenities to club members and their guests. Memberships Includes Unlimited Use and Access to the Following:
Unlimited Fall Waterfowl Hunting
- pit blinds in Missouri River bottoms located less than 1 mile from Southwest corner of Squaw Creek National Wildlife
– blinds provided – layout ground blinds, duck blinds, pit blinds
– field hunting (ducks, Canada geese, snow geese)
– all equipment provided – duck decoys, full body Canada decoys (Avery & Bigfoot)
– fully guided waterfowl hunts and unlimited spring snow goose hunts
– conservation action spring snow goose hunting in the Mound City, Missouri area and Squaw Creek NWR
– all equipment provided – Sillosocks, full body snow goose decoys by Avery, shell decoys (Avery, Bigfoot, Flambeau), Vortex machines, Sillosock flyers, Avery, Rogers, & Cabela’s layout ground blinds
– fully guided spring snow goose hunts
Lodging & Food
Lodging – Completely furnished five bedroom farm house, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room)
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper – (can be provided)
Dates are filling up fast for our 2015 spring snow goose season. Come hunt with the friendliest, most ethical, savviest guides in the snow goose business. Whether you’re a novice or veteran waterfowler, spring snow geese provide an experience like no other! No limit, no plug, electronic calls, lots of shooting. We are now offering lodging, clean beds, shower, full kitchen available for use. $50 per night. MEALS not included. We are a local group of guys with an unsurpassed passion for hunting snow geese, day in and day out our clients go home happy and tired! Hunts start mid-February thru mid-March so the season is short and the birds are many. Contact Scott @ 855 473-2875 or check out our website www.snowgooseguides.com